TGS provides full design services for small to medium-sized businesses who want to establish a presence on the web or improve and maintain their existing websites. Here’s how we can help.
- If you do not already have one, TGS will establish a web host and register your domain name.
- TGS will interview you to help you define the message you want to convey and the results you want from your website. We will look at your other promotional materials and your competitors' websites. If you already have a site, we will look at the visitor logs. This information will all be compiled into a creative brief that will guide the design process.
- TGS will present for your approval a flow chart of the site architecture. This shows how all the pages of the site will be linked to each other.
- Diagrams called wireframes, showing the placement of the logo, the navigation bar or links, the content, etc. will be prepared for your review. We will agree on the structure of the website.
- The design will follow, including the color scheme, choice of font, and artwork. TGS will provide you with several designs for your review and approval.
- Once the design template is approved, TGS will convert it to HTML code. We will follow basic guidelines to help optimize your site’s placement on search engines.
- TGS will apply content, graphics, and text to each page and present it to you for final approval. When posted, the website will be up and running.
Maintaining your website
To be truly effective, your website needs to be kept up to date. Not only will your website be current, but new changes generate interest. We are at your service.
- TGS can help you add new pages or update existing ones.
- TGS is happy to provide training so that you or your employees can update your website. We can install the necessary software on your system.